New partners and a strong financial foundation for IDEX
- Validus Technologies orders the first batch of SmartFinger Film sensors
- Increased interest in SmartFinger Film following the Sesames Award
- Successful testing of SmartFinger Film
- Cooperation agreement with Pierson Capital Technology
- Cooperation agreement with Identita
- Cooperation agreement with Shen Zhen Huajing Technology
- IDEX technology and products showcased at CARTES Asia
- Succesful private placement raised NOK 32.6 million new equity
Strong financial foundation for commercialisation
“IDEX has made substantial progress and reached tangible milestones in the first months of 2011. Increased interest in our award-winning SmartFinger Film fingerprint sensor has resulted in several important cooperation agreements. We are committed to advancing these agreements and other partnerships into revenue streams for the company. At the same time we are vigorously progressing on the path to ramp-up of the manufacturing capacity. We also continuously make improvements to our technology,” says Ralph W. Bernstein, CEO of IDEX.
“In April IDEX concluded a successful private placement of shares, providing a solid financial foundation to pursue our goals and ambitions,” Bernstein adds.
The interim report for the first quarter of 2011 is enclosed in pdf file.
19 May 2011
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.