IDEX – Interim report Q3 2010
IDEX fingerprints the card market
During the third quarter, IDEX saw strong interest in its fingerprint technology and took further steps towards commercialisation.
- The SmartFinger® Film sensor and software has been designed into the ValidCard
- The SmartFinger® Film technology is finalist in the prestigious Sesames award competition
- The eGo(tm) Project with twelve European R&D and industrial partners launched
- The joint project with major semiconductor manufacturer has reached a key milestone
- SmartFinger(R) Film presented to the U.S. market
“Identity thefts and card fraud is a large and growing problem in the modern society, fuelling the demand for safe, secure and user-friendly authentication products,” says Ralph W. Bernstein, CEO of IDEX. “With the world’s thinnest fingerprint sensor targeted at integration in ID and payment cards, we are uniquely positioned in this market.”
Enclosed in pdf file is the interim report for the first three quarters of 2010 for the IDEX ASA Group.
2 November 2010
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl (Norwegian Securities Trading Act)