IDEX interim report for fourth quarter and preliminary results for 2010
IDEX receives prestigious award and its first sensor order
- SmartFinger® Film receives the prestigious SESAMES Award at the CARTES & IDentification 2010 exhibition and conference in Paris in December 2010
- Increasing interest in IDEX’ SmartFinger Film fingerprint sensor during and after CARTES
- Validus Technologies orders the first batch of SmartFinger Film sensors
- Successful testing of IDEX SmartFinger Film sensors
- The eGo Project with twelve European R&D and industrial partners launched
- Technical evaluation project with major semiconductor manufacturer completed
Investment in SmartFinger Film is validated by prestigious award and first order.
“The recent and exciting developments mean that IDEX can enter into a commercial phase. Going forward, we will focus on sales activities, customer support and ramp up to production of the award-winning SmartFinger Film sensors,” says Ralph W. Bernstein, CEO of IDEX.
“Our ultra thin and bendable polymer-based fingerprint sensor opens new markets for fingerprint authentication,” Bernstein adds. “With the SmartFinger Film integrated on an ID, access, transportation or bank card, the owner is unambiguously linked to the card just by swiping the finger.”
Enclosed in pdf file is the interim report for the fourth quarter and preliminary result of 2010 for the IDEX ASA Group.
28 February 2011