IDEX – Interim report first half 2010
Enclosed in pdf file is the interim report for the first half 2010 for the IDEX ASA Group.
Highlights in the first half
- IDEX is ready to deliver functional sample sensors and development kits to customers, enabling the SmartFinger® Film sensors to be designed into customers’ products. The sensor technology is based on state-of-the-art polymer engineering, and makes small, ultrathin and flexible fingerprint sensors available for mass market production.
- The patented SmartFinger® Film fingerprint sensor technology was introduced to the market at the CARTES in Asia exhibition in Hong Kong 16-18 March 2010.
- Validus Technologies Inc., one of IDEX’ global partners in the field of powered biometric cards, has received SmartFinger® Film sensors for testing and design into their biometric powered card platform.
- In April IDEX’ manufacturing and licensing partner Ionics EMS Inc., completed the first fingerprint sensor prototypes based on the novel SmartFinger® Film technology.
- The agreement with a major electronics and semiconductor manufacturer announced in 2009, was extended in June 2010. The final decision on further commercialization will be taken later this year.
- The total equity increased by NOK 43.1 million in the first half. A conversion of NOK 13.1 million debt into equity was completed on 17 February 2010. NOK 30.0 million in equity and working capital was added by the early exercise of warrants and a private placement of shares in March 2010.
- Following application and due diligence procedures in the fourth quarter of 2009 and into 2010, the IDEX shares were admitted to listing on Oslo Axess with the first day of listing 12 March 2010.
24 August 2010
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl (Norwegian Securities Trading Act)